Full Services for your DOT needs for the Mankato Area.
Dr. Skrien is a Certified Medical Examiner #328871785 and also Certified to do DOT Examinations and also is a Certified to do DOT Drug and Alcohol Screenings .
The DOT requires drivers to have a current Medical Examiner's Certificate that they are physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle. Anyone who does any of the following will need to have this...
- If you drive a commercial vehicle that is over 10,000 lbs.
- Transport hazardous materials.
- Capable of carrying 8 or more passengers (including driver) for compensation.
- Capable of transporting more than 15 passengers (including driver) not for compensation.
The physical includes a health history (please bring in address of any other Dr. that you have treated with in the past for any health conditions), vision and hearing exam, heart and lung auscultation, blood pressure/ height/ weight, neuro- muscular examination and urinary analysis.
What do you need to bring to the examinations?
1) Driver's license as proof of identity
2) If you take any medications you need to bring a list of all current medications (including over the counter and supplements), their dosage, and prescribing doctor's name.
3) If you wear contacts of eye glasses please have them in or bring them.
4) Payment is to be paid at time of the examinations. We take cash are credit card.
We here at Skrien Chiropractic Clinic wish to provide the Mankato area with the best chiropractic care. Please feel free to contact us so we are able to inform you about chiropractic care and how we can help your wellness and over all health with chiropractic care. We are dedicated in offering great chiropractic care for the Mankato area here at Skrien Chiropractic Clinic. His patients range from infants, children, families, athletes to seniors. Dr. Parrish Skrien and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being! He is a dedicated chiropractor for the Mankato region. He is utilizes the Gonstead system of chiropractic care.